Terms and Conditions:
If your application is accepted, the following guidelines will apply.
1. The rules and regulations governing exhibits shall take precedence over the Exhibitor guidelines. The rules and regulations form part of your license agreement. Copies of the rules and regulations are available at www.thegrapeandthegrain.ca on the exhibitor documents page.
2. Only those individual products approved by The Grape and The Grain and listed on the License Agreement may be sold.
3. Every effort will be made to accommodate requests for specific spaces, however final allocations will be made by The Grape and The Grain exhibit selection committee. In addition, should adjustments to the site plan be deemed necessary, The Grape and The Grain reserves the right to relocate booths as required at any time.
4. Absolutely no handwritten signs will be allowed. All signage must be processed through our marketing team.
5. The exhibitors shall keep all exhibits in clean and tidy condition. Sweeping, dusting, removal of refuse, etc. shall be done at each closing. Refuse must be places in appropriate bins located on the site.
6. All storage material is to be incorporated into the sales area. It must not be visible to the public. There is additional space at the back of the booth for storage.
7. The Grape and The Grain reserves the right to reject or accept any application for rental space or a licensee at any time for any reason.
8. Payment must accompany all applications.
9. If, for any reason, a contract is cancelled by the exhibitor/licensee or by the Grape and The Grain for any reason whatsoever, the following fee will be retained by The Grape and The Grain
a. If prior to September 15th 2016, fifty percent (50%) of the total contract price
b. After September 15th 2016, one hundred (100%) of the total contract price
Contract/licenses may be cancelled by The Grape and The Grain for any reason that in its sole discretion, it determines appropriate including (but not limited to) situations where for example, exhibitors/licensees fail to occupy the space allotted to them with the exhibit specified on their contract and fail to be fully operational by noon of the day preceding the first exhibiting day.
10. Exhibitors must be in place and fully operational no later than Saturday, September 24th, 2016 at 10:00am or the exhibitor may forfeit contract and rental fee.
11. The original insurance certificate must be provided to The Grape and The Grain by September 20, 2016 or you may not be allowed to open your exhibit.
12. All exhibits must comply with regulations established Coastal Health and the City of Vancouver.
13. Breaking any of the rules and regulations of The Grape and The Grain may (at the discretion of The Grape and The Grain) results in the cancellation of the contract and immediate removal of any exhibit at the exhibitor’s/licensee’s expense. The Grape and The Grain determines what constitutes a breach or default under The Grape and The Grain’s rules and regulations and its decision is final.
14. The Grape and The Grain is not liable to any exhibitor/licensee for any damages it may suffer as a result of its participation in The Grape and The Grain Festival.
(check this box) I have read the above ‘Exhibitor Guidelines’ and agree to abide by them in their entirety. I recognize that failure to abide by the ‘Exhibitor Guidelines’ and the complete ‘Rules and Regulations’ could result in termination of my contract.